Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Post Thanks / Like

Forums VS Discord + More stuff coming soon

The forums have been hella dead and I apologize for those who care- similar to how the ZPS forum gets used far less than their discord- I kind of gravitate towards discord right now- but as the group expands I do plan to use the forums more in the future to help organize things like suggestions, complaints, ban requests and admin applications.

Currently with one super active ZPS server and the backup we just don't see a big need for the slightly tedious forum registration and so forth for new comers- as most casuals avoided forums in the past until they were super into the group, discord kind of allows whomever to easily join and poke in and out as they see fit + voice chat, and skype-esque features for private chatting.

Things on the near horizon-
    - Minecraft server which will be shared with Majorpaynes group~
    - TTT if I can have the help needed to get it up and running, I have GMOD but dont really play anything but ZPS lately
    - NMRIH just because it's not very hard to set up and kind of self sustains as people love joining empty servers~

Moderator Hillary Cliton's Buttgina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Id like to mention that CS:GO has TTT now, and its WAY better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillary Cliton's Buttgina View Post
    Id like to mention that CS:GO has TTT now, and its WAY better.
    I mean, that's opinion based and I disagree with.