Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Moderator Hillary Cliton's Buttgina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

What were you doing 10 years ago?

What were you doing 10 years ago, back in the day? What was your PC set up? How old were you?

I was 13, just getting into PC gaming. Was rocking a Desktop with a Core 2 Duo, and a AMD HD6750, and a laptop with Intel graphics. Was gawd awful at ZPS, but always played and was enthusiastic, so I guess that counts for something.

\_(ツ)_/

Now, I'm 23, and just moved into a new house with my girlfriend. We haven't really brought much with us...

28584045_976687825820080_180991348_o.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    14yo, finishing freshman year in HS i think.. probably playing PS2 MGS Online like crazy, part of my first clan as [XTC] Pillz~ Shortly after got Orangebox and installed that shit on our Best-Buy bought Windows Vista having PC with low specs. That computer blew up trying to run Fallout3 so we got an even sweeter low-tier computer at best buy for like 700$ after geeksquad couldnt figure our old one out. Played the heck out of HL2DM before P90 invited me to ZPS on SKG's server within the next year.

Moderator Hillary Cliton's Buttgina's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    probably playing PS2 MGS Online like crazy.
    PCSX2 is a gift from the gods if you have a PS4 controller + Bluetooth on your PC, and want to play PS2 games.

Post Thanks / Like
    I don't really know. I know that sometime in 2008 I was playing HL2DM stuff, like puzzles and star wars DM. Couldn't say when I started. When Zps came out, I jumped ship to that, along with Age of Chivalry with my older brother and Synergy for the joy of playing HL2 multiplayer.
    I was 14, coming to terms with that I was different from others, asperges, so gaming and anime was my escape from dealing with school crap. Oh, repressed memories ahoy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Finishing up with failing high school, and gaming during my summer breaks... Can't remember what my gaming set up was like, though. I was a 19 year old kid at the time, and now I am an old crusty man. ;_;